Wednesday 8 April 2015

Dead links

Hi everybody: just a quick update.

Divshare - the file sharing system I've been using for a number of years - has been down for a few weeks. It's back up now but the majority - if not all - of the older files are not working: the embedded player doesn't work and if you follow the ink and try to download the tracks that also leads to a dead end.

I'm sorry about this, but there's nothing I can do. Divshare have been completely useless and the email conversations I have had with the company have not yet yielded a decent result. I may have to move all of my files over to The Box.

In the meantime, if there are any sound clips you would like feel free to get in touch via the Facebook page, by email or just leave a comment here and I'll do my best to help.


1 comment:

  1. Can you put Mavin James "Iceland" back up please?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

WWR Most Popular Posts